Ahf
Participant
@ahf

Hello.

I decided to finally ruin my body and scratch a tattoo into it.
It’s going to be my first tattoo amd thanks to that planned into a strategic area, where it’s not seen routinely.
But i still think it’s not gona look a lame one, if it’s already there.
Anyway, i made a couple of pictures, to make myself more understandable.
http://imageshack.us/g/834/86904606.jpg/

My wish is a tattoo somewhere in that region marked in the picture. I try to explain it as good as i can, perhaps you can understand me and what i want.

Either starting or ending, what ever, from pectoral muscle (above the nipple and not over half of the ribcage) running up untill onto the shoulder. But not right on the shoulder, i dont want it to be seen from the collar of my shirt, i want it to go a littlebit on my bisep (again, not too much to be seen from under the shirt) and littlebit on the shoulder, so it’s right on the corner and from there onto my back, ending approximitely on the same hight, where the oxter starts and again, not over half of my back width.

As you can see, ot’s quite long and narrow shape. First thing that might pop into mind is: “Snake – uu, so cool”, not really. Too lame and regular.
Perhaps, creative persons like you are, you can recommend me something interesting ?

Is it something custom i want or is it something quite regular (the shape and area) so i could search the internet myself for it ? If you guys told me the name of that kind of tattoo, if there is any.
Thank you very much.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Like said before get a 9 inch penis tattoo’d on you. Everybody’s doing it.

You didn’t need to make a new post, you could of just edited your last thread..

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;95909 wrote:

No this is much better the other post had all that gibberish language in it.

You could go for a Koi draped over your shoulder. kind of like this but a little more draped over the shoulder.

japanese_koi_fish_tattoo_on_shoulder-1024x768.jpg

Ahf
Participant
@ahf
Wardy;95909 wrote:
Like said before get a 9 inch penis tattoo’d on you. Everybody’s doing it.

Not funny anymore and please read and make all the facts clear to yourself before you start the laming.

Anyway, thank you buttwheat, that looks great, especially because im a big fan of fishing, but it’s way too large to start off with ๐Ÿ˜›
But i like the way ur thinking, cos if there’s 2 things in this world i love, it’s fishing and inline skating, kinda hard to combine those 2 tho ๐Ÿ˜€

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Ahf;96006 wrote:
Not funny anymore and please read and make all the facts clear to yourself before you start the laming.

I read all that you put. There was no more writing, sorry i couldn’t keep reading

Ahf
Participant
@ahf

What do you think, is there potential to shape thisone around a littlebit, to fit it with my wishes and placement ?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Just man up and get a tattoo. Fuck trying to pick a tattoo that fits into a tiny spot so no one will see it. If your worried about people seeing it you are not ready for this.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.