allan30
Participant
@allan30

Hello, my name is Allan and if you’re reading this, well thanks a lot!
I’ve been having an idea for a tat for quite a while and I decided it was really what I wanted:

I grew up in a very small town and our emblem is the Otter, since my parents split up, my mother moved away, and my father’s thinking about doing the same, thing is, I want to remember the place I grew up in, so I decided to get an otter tattoo for they are our emblem and I really like their symbolism and affinity with water.

Also, I’m a H-U-G-E fan of music, I’m a musician and that is my big passion I won’t ever get tired of listening/playing/composing stuff that’s for sure.

So I decided to go for a Treble Clef and mix it with the Otter.
I’m looking for any artist (pro/beginner) to make a design for such a tat. I had 2 ideas:
1. Is to wrap the Otter like a “C” around the Treble Clef to make the Clef a central part of the tat
2. Is to just put the Otter right OVER the Clef.
Also: I would rather have a realistic Otter with all the fur and details than a cartoon-esque one.
The Treble Clef can be an average one, no special design in it unless you want to add some.

Thank you so much for reading, if you want to help me and draw some design I would love it and be really thankful as I have no idea how to get some first impression of that future-tat.

Hoping for your answers, Allan.

allan30
Participant
@allan30

Nobody wants to give that design a try ? :S

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Take your idea to your tattoo artist.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Best thing you can do is go to a tattoo artist.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.