Kirei
Participant
@kirei

Hi Everyone! I want to do my first tattoo, I have something on my mind and is very personal, but i dont find a design or a way to fix my own design (because i am horrible in design :P) and i dont know where are must to looking for…also is difficult what i want,i want a design of a pig a snake and dove as one or something similar. If anyone has any idea i would be very grateful!!! Thank you for listening and sorry for my English. ๐Ÿ™‚

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

your best bet is always to design with the artist you plan to use, find an artist online whose portfolio you like, call the shop and make a time to meet with them, bring them any picture referencees you can get and let them design the piece for you,
any artwork must be converted into a tattoo, there is much to consider that we dont always understand, the right amount of detail, use of negative space, line weights and line spacing, he will take your idea and references and design a piece that will work as a tattoo………..then you can book them and get it done

TypH
Participant
@typh

so you want something thats like a Ligar haha? or do you want it to be like a 3 headed creature or something along those lines? if your still needing help, let me know and I can try and help you if you still need it, best of luck with it!

Kirei
Participant
@kirei

Thanks for the advice all of you ^_^ yes TypH something like ligar ๐Ÿ˜› but iI know it is difficult to find something to be a beautiful and harmony design of a pig, snake and dove ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks for the help i need it ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

sounds like a cool idea

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.