blender
Participant
@blender

Hi, I’m new to this forum and the reason why I registered is because I need some help with the design of my first tattoo.

First of all, I’m looking for a minimalistic design ( black color only), nothing big and flashy 😀

I’m looking for a symbol with some meaning:
for example I like the ANKH symbol but my problem with it is that it’s too simple (maybe a stylized version of it would be what i’m looking for?).
i also love the quote “so it goes” but i don’t want to just write something on my skin… I’m just saying so you can see where i’m going – basically i want something that represents like “faith” “everything happens for a reason” “carpe diem” or something in that area.

I would really appreciate your help 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Sorry I can’t help you get your future tattoo that needs to be lasered off.

blender
Participant
@blender

Why would you think I’d have it lasered off?

I just like this kind of tattoos instead of big half/full sleeves, or whatever you think I wouldn’t remove 😀

TypH
Participant
@typh

sounds like a challenge,are you looking to have like your own sumbol made up? and then maybe having a quote go along with it, that could maybe look nice…just and idea though.

blender
Participant
@blender

thanks for the reply!

yes, maybe i am looking for my own simbol… or two existing symbols (that mean something to me, of course) mixed into a tattoo that i would like.

i’m pretty sure a circle will be part of it – a circle that is thicker in some parts and thiner in some parts, if you know what i mean.
i just need a symbol to put inside the circle.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

you are nowhere near ready to get a tattoo.

You don’t ask people what you should get done it’s ok asking people for there opinion on what your getting done but asking people what to get done is just a 100% chance that you are going to regret it after 6months.

blender
Participant
@blender

i’m not asking what should i get done… just asking for some ideas.

i just haven’t found a picture of a tattoo worth having on my skin for the rest of my life so i decided to ask for some ideas on this forum. who knows maybe someone will recommend something worth it… still think i was wrong to open this thread?

Amok
Participant
@amok

well it would be good if you had some more ideas, spend some time searching tattoo images on google and websites like http://deathtofalsetattoos.com/
try wikipedia to search for the meanings behind symbols and common tattoos

no one can tell you want you want, you need to come up with a few designs. you could try going to a tattoo shop and putting your ideas to the artist, he/she may be able to come up with something, but your idea so far is too vague.

blender
Participant
@blender

believe me i have spent a lot of time searching designs on the internet. thanks for sharing this website!

the problem is the majority of the tattoos are thos bif ones, ful of colors and it’s really hard to find a minimaistic black one.

so i’m just looking for symbols (if you know a website where i could find a lot of symbols with their meaning explained, please share i would really appreciate it)

again the idea is a symbol in a circle. something like this but just one line: 2337928655ab0cc99549.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.