Burnsey
Participant
@burnsey

Hi there,

basically I want to get a tattoo that perhaps represents vancouver(Canada for those that may not know).
I lived in Vancouver for about 10-12 years of my life and would like a new tattoo (my second it would be) to represent it in some sort of way. If anyone has an ideas, it would be greatly appreciated.

and trust me i know that a tattoo is personal and at the end of the day it’s my decision but just some ideas would be great to ‘inspire’ me.

Thanks.

puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1

So when you think back to the time when you lived in Vancouver what aspects of the city stand out for you?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

When I think of Vancouver BC I think of a bum taking a shit in a park. Thats because that is what I saw when I was there.

puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1
buttwheat;91494 wrote:
When I think of Vancouver BC I think of a bum taking a shit in a park. Thats because that is what I saw when I was there.

That’s it? You didn’t see anything else while you were there? :confused:

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
puzzled1;91499 wrote:
That’s it? You didn’t see anything else while you were there? :confused:

That’s all that stands out in my mind. It was like 35 years ago. I live 2 hours away and I’ve only been there once.

Amok
Participant
@amok
buttwheat;91494 wrote:

I was actually discussing with my wife today the idea of going to Canada for a holiday.

Thanks for posting this, now we’re DEFINITELY going.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

you should get a homeless guy shitting in a park it would be cool!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.