Randi398
Participant
@randi398

Hi everyone newbie here!

I’m from the uk and about a year ago I was involved in a bad car crash and confined to a wheelchair just when I found out my wife was expecting our first child. I suffered multiple injuries and nearly died. 8 months on and I’m walking again, and fighting everyday to get 100% fit. I plan to get past 100% fit and work towards a personal fitness goal. My baby is going to be born anyway now and even though he/she isn’t here that has kept me fighting everyday along with the support of my wife and family.

Now to mRk this moment in my life I want to get a new ink, half sleeve in black and grey. I have a shortlist of artists I want to do my work but I just can’t think of what I want my half sleeve to consist of. Please throw some ideas at me. I want it to be deep and meaningful. I also really like the quote, “ive got promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep” I would like this in there somewhere. If it doesn’t fit with the design, maybe hVe it written inside my bicep…

Any ideas welcome

Thanks in advance

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi. I wanted to welcome you to the forum. That’s quite a story. Glad you are healing and moving forward. Your quote is good and I am sure you will find many things that are meaningful to you that you can incorporate into a great black and grey half sleeve. Surviving this difficult period in your life is a place you might look to for inspiration for starters. Good luck. I’ll be interested in hearing what you come up with and then seeing pics! 🙂

Panter
Participant
@panter

Just a quick idea…

Some biomech, signifying release from the mechanics of the wheelchair/car wreckage perhaps?

Awesome to hear of your progress, anyway

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.