Bope
Participant
@bope

I have a sleeve that im look to add some text too, and this Friday its getting inked..anyways I have space of about 8X12 inches on the inside of my arm to get…
” The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep..”

It ties in very nicely with my tracks, leaves and trees I already have.. Now I must come up with a font before Fri. I want something that will be able to be read 10 years down the road..Any ideas????

Bope
Participant
@bope

200 views and NO ONE has chimed in? WTF

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Not many people here into text, bro, especially that much of it. You probably won’t find anyone who believes that much text can fit into that small an area and still be legible a few years down the road. Me? I have no idea, but I’ve seen a lot of illegible text walking around out there, and I can’t imagine it was all scratcher work.

Bope
Participant
@bope

Ok kool.. I will start looking again… My artist said there is more than enough room to get 2-3 lines in a med- large font, if i stay away from swirly curly q’s and shit…(never planned on it)
my arms are over 26 in diam.. So maybe I have more like 10X12 inches or so without breaking out the tape.. I know my artist missed the hours to run my sleeve by over 8 hours, He never shot on anyone my size I guess…lol he got a damn good tip that day…hahhahahahahahhahahah

Bope
Participant
@bope

I was told…. if I breath wrong it can be fucked up tho….so maybe I should have him run more leaves and animal tracks..

ArniVidar
@arnividar

200 views really isn’t much at all. That’s probably all just google and yahoo and other assorted bots.

Oh, and your arms won’t be 26″ when you’re older… the text will become a great big blob of nothing, and will look like crap.

Bope
Participant
@bope
ArniVidar;90309 wrote:
200 views really isn’t much at all. That’s probably all just google and yahoo and other assorted bots.

Oh, and your arms won’t be 26″ when you’re older… the text will become a great big blob of nothing, and will look like crap.

Cool. thanks….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.