Gazz
@

Hey there, im new here… i was on a previous forum which has now gone i cant find it… so i have joined this site to hopefully find some designs i might like for my current tattoo…

this is what i have just now
76615_167812323249798_100000630936983_401842_4950926_n.jpg

and i would like something to go on the top and over the top of my arms possibley… a little more up my neck and down my spine… maybe a little bit more under the whole tattoo too… if any 1 could do a few designs please i would be great full… and if any more pics are rquired e.g higher or further away i will upload tomorrow…

thanks alot 🙂

Gazz

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

hate it sorry

Gazz
@

not being funny but i didnt ask if you liked it or not

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I don’t know if it’s the camera or not… But it looks sloppier than hell

Plus it’s tribal-like, not a fan

Gazz
@

its my skin that was JUST after it was done the first time i went back and got it redone… im just after a design… not really needing critazisum (sp)

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Your best bet is to find a reputable tattoo artist to draw you up a design

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Best advice for that tattoo is to wear a shirt.

JohnPish
Participant
@johnpish

Im not even the one asking for help and this is annoying me.
It does look sloppy, but i didnt notice until i looked a second time and examined it.
but thats completely irrelevant based on what you asked for e.e
i would love to help, but im no artist

Gazz
@

thanks for the decent replys
and tbh even on a tattoo forum theres idiots -.- i did get the tattoo done by a professional but i did get a little bit started off by a non professional the bit that is lowest on either side of my spine… so its that bit that looks wonkey.. the rest is fine to me

reason i ask for any 1 who designs them here is because i did it on the other forum and i find it alot quicker to get a few people to draw a few designs rather than get a tattoo artist to come up with some random designs i would like to go to the shop and say thats roughly what i want

So if you dont like… Dont comment please!!
if your helping thank you very much and i look forward to hearing your reply/s and seeing your drawings

Gazz
@

bump…….

Amok
Participant
@amok
buttwheat;89239 wrote:
Best advice for that tattoo is to wear a shirt.

I laughed out loud, thanks.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
WardyInk;89173 wrote:
hate it sorry

I was just giving you my honest opinion.

If you can’t take honesty and abit of critisizm don’t post.

Gazz
@

like i said did i ask for it?? no i was asking for ideas for additions…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Gazz;89640 wrote:
like i said did i ask for it?? no i was asking for ideas for additions…

grow up and stop spitting your dummy out.

If you post a picture of your tattoo obviosly people will give you there opinions.

Gazz
@
WardyInk;89645 wrote:
grow up and stop spitting your dummy out.

If you post a picture of your tattoo obviosly people will give you there opinions.

so yea just describe what my current tattoo looks like? dont think so i dont need people to say oh put a shirt on or its crap i like it thats all that matters… i would like additions to ideas… and tbh this forum aint very good or friendly to new people so i think i will go else where to find out

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.