FullBodyTattoo
Participant
@fullbodytattoo

Hi guys.. I got this very simple request, I’m new in here and I created the user to get some help – Hopefully this is the right place.

My ex girlfriend want’s a ying & yang surrounded with a banner, so I painted the banner for her:

http://i53.tinypic.com/288mt8y.png

It should just wrap around a Ying & Yang.. I painted the ying and yang seperately aswell but can’t really get it to fit..

I’m not a good painter, so I thought maybe you had some ideas or could do it.

The text should look natural ofc and be “M.B.J” – The Memories – Will Remain

If you can’t see it. It should wrap around so it isn’t actually the full banner showed which is visible. I excuse for my bad english, I’m kinda exhausted but since she has the time at the tattooist on monday I’d ask for any ideas or suggestions in here.. THANKS! ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You pay the tattooist to create the tattoo from the images you bring him. Just bring your reference material to him, and let him do his thing to it.

FullBodyTattoo
Participant
@fullbodytattoo
ArniVidar;86622 wrote:
You pay the tattooist to create the tattoo from the images you bring him. Just bring your reference material to him, and let him do his thing to it.

I know since I’m fully covered up, but if I could save a couple of hours for my friendess it would be great.. ๐Ÿ™‚ Plus I could eventually give an upcoming tattoist in here some practice..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.