ZZ2008
Participant
@zz2008

I had a small zodiac symbol on my ankle that was tattooed over with a so called lotus flower. You can still seethe zodiac push through at the artist told me color would cover black? I am looking for another redesign. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500

posting a pic might help 😀

ZZ2008
Participant
@zz2008
ZZ2008;84514 wrote:
I had a small zodiac symbol on my ankle that was tattooed over with a so called lotus flower. You can still seethe zodiac push through at the artist told me color would cover black? I am looking for another redesign. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

I have posted a low quality iphone pic to give a better idea. The black zodiac symbol was for Libra and was slighty stylized to wing out at the tips if that makes any sense. The symbol would have been better than what I ended up with now. This is on my ankle. I would be willing to go larger , up teh calf, whatever is necessary to create some actual decent looking art. Would it need to then ne mainly black to cover over this nonsense?

My husband just wants me to laser this off and keep it simple , but I would rather not.

I am hoping for some thought or input.

Thanks!!!

ZZ2008
Participant
@zz2008

Anybody have any thoughts or where I can hire an artist?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Your husband is right and your not LOL.

You have a cover on a tattoo its not going to get better by making it bigger or darker.

Get a few laser sessions and find a really good artist local to you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.