Teamlucas05
@

Aloha, looking for someone to design my first tattoo. Looking a Crest (sheild) with a L in the middle with a scroll across the top that says my last name lucas. Thanks.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Tattoo artists should design tattoos, strangers on tattoo forums should not.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I’m an apprentice and I have no problem helping people out with designs. I wouldn’t expect another artist to use my design, but I can help visualize ideas people have to help make their decisions easier. I’ll give it a crack.

Adler
Participant
@adler
DavidJednat;83375 wrote:
I’m an apprentice and I have no problem helping people out with designs. I wouldn’t expect another artist to use my design, but I can help visualize ideas people have to help make their decisions easier. I’ll give it a crack.

I like the dagger you did in the other thread and I can see how it would be good practice for an apprentice so maybe I stand corrected.

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235
DavidJednat;83375 wrote:

Maybe you can try and get something together with the ideas I have in my head, Its heavily Japanese based,
how do you feel about your Japanese work?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.