JordyKiNz
@

Heyy
Well i’m 17 and I want to get my first tattoo,
I want something that means a lot to me and I’m unsure what to get,
I know I want it to be about respecting women? there for more than sex etc etc.. well along the lines of that.
I was thinking “Love is Respect” but I want something around it :/ like so it’s not just plain text.
Could anyone give me some ideas or anything,
would be much appreciated ..<3.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I will say it now, before anyone else does:

1.) If it means something to you, you can not get the idea from us. It has to come from you.
2.) Although you already know everything there is to know in life, and are already mature enough to make such a decision, the sad fact is that most tattoos gotten at such a young age are removed or covered at a later date.
3.) It is just my opinion, but a text tattoo that says “Love is Respect” is about as boring as a Kanji symbol or a tribal panther.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
ArniVidar;79755 wrote:

1.) If it means something to you, you can not get the idea from us. It has to come from you.
2.) Although you already know everything there is to know in life, and are already mature enough to make such a decision, the sad fact is that most tattoos gotten at such a young age are removed or covered at a later date.
3.) It is just my opinion, but a text tattoo that says “Love is Respect” is about as boring as a Kanji symbol or a tribal panther.

I like your style

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w
ArniVidar;79755 wrote:

I agree. especially number 3. Sometimes i feel that all these young people getting plain text tattoos dont actually know how much potential there is in the tattoo medium. Good artists can do amazing things with a tattoo machine and a good idea, and in a way, i feel you would be shortchanging yourself with just getting “Love is Respect” tattooed (more like written) in some random spot. I strongly urge you take more time to think and look around for some inspiration on an awesome piece. I think you would be much happier in the end.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Would you mind if I banged you while you get tattooed?
Obviously only if your hot.

Was that way out of line?
Seemed funny at the time…
Ho Hum

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
Cornishtiger;80440 wrote:
Would you mind if I banged you while you get tattooed?
Obviously only if your hot.

Was that way out of line?
Seemed funny at the time…
Ho Hum

Can I watch? Or maybe film it? :p

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.