revid
@

I have a pic of an angel holding on to a stone cross in the middle of a raging sea.I want to change the angel to a more appropiate one ,a little sexier and holding a diving helmet with the umbilical attached,signifing an angel recovering whats left of a drowned diver.Iam looking for someone to draw this or give me some ideas or know of somebody or site where I can go.Btw Iam a commercial diver.thanks

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough
revid;78021 wrote:
I have a pic of an angel holding on to a stone cross in the middle of a raging sea.I want to change the angel to a more appropiate one ,a little sexier and holding a diving helmet with the umbilical attached,signifing an angel recovering whats left of a drowned diver.Iam looking for someone to draw this or give me some ideas or know of somebody or site where I can go.Btw Iam a commercial diver.thanks

So you have a Rock of Ages type tattoo? Where are you located and we may be able to suggest some shops or tattooers? Just food for thought some tattooers won’t step in on another’s tattooers “completed” piece….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.