SC3Feright
Participant
@sc3feright

Im looking to get a tattoo done of the Los Angeles sky scrapers as the backdrop and random SoCal urban/graffiti style art around (i.e. hollywood sign, beach, palm trees, tower records building, etc) it to turn it into a southern Cali piece. If anyone knows anyone or is interested in sketching something up id appreciate it.

Heres a sketch I had a buddy draw up but It didnt have that graffiti feel I was looking for plus it had too many buildings.

IMG00094-1.jpg

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

That’s a pretty cool idea, I must say..but as for someone on here sketching it, I may be wrong, but I think it’s probably best to just go see a tattoo artist whose portfolio you like, as they could easily draw something up for you, as with any sketch you bring them, they’ll probably wanna put their own spin on it anyways.

SC3Feright
Participant
@sc3feright

My problem is Ive been to numerous shops and I have yet to find an artist with a real graffiti background. Thats more what im hoping someone can hep me with; recommending an artist as opposed to having someone sketch something up.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.