Crimson_Rae
Participant
@crimson_rae

Hi!! I’m new here and so far LOVE the forum. Lots of great information. I’m especially glad I found it because I can share my love of tattoos with other enthusiasts, who understand it’s an art form.

But I do need a tattoo design but I’m a terrible artist. I’ve had this image in my head for years, and I’m finally getting my first tattoo in august for my birthday. But I want to make sure it is perfect. I know there are numerous talented artists on this site. So, I’ll explain the design and maybe when I pick the one I like best I can send you a little goodie? I could pay but it wouldn’t be very much. So, when you message me your design give me an idea of a price or a goodie you might want. Then we can exchange design for prize by mail XD
So, the design is ; Two dragonflies. Heads at opposite ends, their tails next to each other, or somehow intertwined. The top dragonfly will have skulls in the top wings, and blood dripping down the bottom wings. With horns on its head. Colors should be fiery reds and oranges. The bottom dragonfly will have hearts in the top wings, girly filigree in the bottom wings. Halo on its head. Light pinks and purples, kind of pastel, real girly.
This design is extremely important, It’s to represent the battle between good and evil, and to remind me of the struggles I’ve been through in my life. I have been planning this tattoo for 5 years and I can’t wait to see all the wonderful designs that come through!!
Thank you so much in advance!!!!!!!!

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

1. Find a tattoo studio in your area
2. You already have the design, stop fishing
3. Artists dont work for goodies
4. If you cant pay for the design, you cant afford the tattoo

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

^^^^^^^^^ What he said.^^^^^^^^

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

yep …. i agree with them 2

good luck in your quest, but i shall warn you that the amount of detail you require means it needs to be quite large …

i dont know where you are but im willing to draw it up for a small fee (up front) then knock it off the price of your tattoo when i do it….. i am in Kent, S/E England

Crimson_Rae
Participant
@crimson_rae

I can afford a tattoo and the design. I wrote that a few months ago and just copied it becasue it was a good description of what I wanted. I have been to all the tattoo shops in my city, none of them will give me a design without my making an appointment for the NEXT DAY. The whole reason I want a design is so I can look at it over again to make sure I want it. It will be there forever, and no matter how sure I feel having the picture in my head, 24 hours or less is not long enough to think it over one more time before I get it on me for the rest of my life.
I’m simply doing my research, and I thought an entire forum of tattoo loverrs would be more receptive, rather than mean.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Crimson_Rae;71865 wrote:
I’m simply doing my research, and I thought an entire forum of tattoo loverrs would be more receptive, rather than mean.

its not a case of being mean, its a case of what you want is not just a 5 minute drawing…….. what you seem to forget is that artists come on here to relax and sometimes to get away from things just for a short space of time…. then when someone wants a detailed drawing they are going to charge for it as it is their time you are taking up !

hell i have been known to just draw stuff up for the fun of it to help people out, but from the start of your post it was pretty much obvious that you wanted the design drawing up for nothing! if you intended paying for it then you would have said so…… not just by offering a treat… we aint fucking hamsters in a cage!

if you think that the replies you got were mean then i suggest you go and grow up, this is a real world not a frigging playground.

jusia82
@

do u need some design check this will help u http://justyna18719.tattoodesignhelp.info/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.