vks01
Participant
@vks01

I had a new tattoo done as a spare of the moment thing and really don’t like the design of it even though its only a quote. Was wondering if anyone could help me in making it look more even and feminine? Any ideas I would be very grateful ๐Ÿ™‚

photo of the tattoo is in my album.. thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

I can’t see it well enough to even read it but you could get some butterflies, flowers, colorful swirls or vines to make it more interesting.

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

If I’m not mistaken it says “As above so below, as within so without”.

As far as I know relates to Hermeticism? I would probably try to stick with that topic and get something relating to the three sources of wisdom. The sun, the moon and the stars could be a good fit? Maybe your Zodiac sign in a realistic form of stars, if that holds significance for you? If you want to be a little more diverse, how about something related to laboratories for Alchemy? Or you could try to somehow fit the Caduceus…? What is important about Hermeticism to you? Why did you decide to get the quote? I know that you said you got it spontaneously, but why did you choose *this* quote? Maybe that will help you find out what fits for you personally?

vks01
Participant
@vks01

I wanted the quote done for quite a while, it is out of a book a read which is about the law of attraction.. it was just I didn’t plan the design of it before I got it done the tattooist just wrote it out for me.

Thanks for the ideas though i’ll look into it, I also need the writing to look a bit more tidy, will a tattooist do that for me? I got this one done while away on a short break so didn’t know the tattooist and not meaning to sound horrible but don’t really like the style of her writing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.