ZSnyder
Participant
@zsnyder

Need an artist for a fancy tattoo idea involving Anatomically correct heart and some wings

REALISTIC artists please.

Email or message here

Piggyrunner@live.com

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

So let me make sure I have this right now.

You want people to recomend an artist for you but you forgot to tell us where you are and how far you are happy to travel?

Then we can email our recomendations to you so that you dont need to bother looking at the forum again?

WTF is going on there then?

ZSnyder
Participant
@zsnyder
Cornishtiger;71096 wrote:
So let me make sure I have this right now.

You want people to recomend an artist for you but you forgot to tell us where you are and how far you are happy to travel?

Then we can email our recomendations to you so that you dont need to bother looking at the forum again?

WTF is going on there then?

Assumptions Assumptions, No, I was merely asking if there was a Realistic artist here that could draw it up for me.

I wasnt asking for a artist around me, just a artist in general.

And I plan to stay on this forum for quite some time.

If you want to continue making assumptions please go to a different thread and find someone else.

EDIT: More than willing to flaunt the artists name and if needed put a bit of money into the request if needed. Even willing (if the tattoo is what i wanted) to put the artists signature on my skin along with the tattoo

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

for realism i like mike devries, nikko hurtado, joshus carlton or cecil porter

ZSnyder
Participant
@zsnyder
Rockysmom;71232 wrote:
for realism i like mike devries, nikko hurtado, joshus carlton or cecil porter

Think they’ll charge for a concept sketch?

or a full on drawing?

Jlin
Participant
@jlin
ZSnyder;71236 wrote:
Think they’ll charge for a concept sketch?

or a full on drawing?

I would assume that most artists will charge you for a custom sketch. Many studios take deposits before they start drawing so that in the case that you change your mind they did not waste their time.

I am aware that you are just looking for an artist, not a tattoo artists, but since that artist is not going to be the one doing the tattoo and therefore does not have any prospect of earning money later on I am sure that they will indeed be charging you for their work. Tattoo artists on the other hand may then not be too happy to exactly copy someone else’s work, but again, I’m just assuming that.

I definitely think that you would be better suited to look for a tattoo artist near you whose style you like and then set up an appointment to discuss your ideas. They might even do a rough sketch for you, and if you do decide to get it tattoed, you already know that the artist will be willing to work with the design!

ZSnyder
Participant
@zsnyder
Jlin;71239 wrote:
I would assume that most artists will charge you for a custom sketch. Many studios take deposits before they start drawing so that in the case that you change your mind they did not waste their time.

I am aware that you are just looking for an artist, not a tattoo artists, but since that artist is not going to be the one doing the tattoo and therefore does not have any prospect of earning money later on I am sure that they will indeed be charging you for their work. Tattoo artists on the other hand may then not be too happy to exactly copy someone else’s work, but again, I’m just assuming that.

I definitely think that you would be better suited to look for a tattoo artist near you whose style you like and then set up an appointment to discuss your ideas. They might even do a rough sketch for you, and if you do decide to get it tattoed, you already know that the artist will be willing to work with the design!

Thanks, i’ll look around. If any artists view this thread and want to draw it up for me give me a hollar and i’ll lay out the details that i want for the tattoo

ArniVidar
@arnividar
ZSnyder;71229 wrote:
Assumptions Assumptions, No, I was merely asking if there was a Realistic artist here that could draw it up for me.

ZSnyder;71082 wrote:
Need an artist for a fancy tattoo idea involving Anatomically correct heart and some wings

Email or message here

Cornish’s comment was very valid. You should not be so snide in your response to him. You did not specify what kind of artist you wanted or where you wanted him, and then you gave your e-mail address which is very unorthodox (and might I add dangerous, since all open BB forums are searched by spiders collecting e-mail addresses to send spam/viruses to) in a forum environment.

ZSnyder
Participant
@zsnyder
ArniVidar;71256 wrote:
Cornish’s comment was very valid. You should not be so snide in your response to him. You did not specify what kind of artist you wanted or where you wanted him, and then you gave your e-mail address which is very unorthodox (and might I add dangerous, since all open BB forums are searched by spiders collecting e-mail addresses to send spam/viruses to) in a forum environment.

Actually if you read the thread, i explained what i wanted. An anatomically correct heart, and wings and i posted REALISTIC. So therefor stating what i wanted. Even if it was very minor details, it was enough to get the point across.

And i make temporary emails specifically for certian points, so spam is not an issue with me. And i’m not worried about virus’s. But thanks for the concern.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Get an anatomy book? I have a big one, so I can always draw a realistic heart with every single detail in it, from any angle it suits, but you’re talking about quite a bit of work here. And not something very artistic which allows room for creativity, which in my eyes, is the only thing that can tempt me into doing free work for someone, or paid work that I don’t have the chance to follow up on.

Go to a book store, find a picture or drawing of an anatomically correct heart, and take it do a good tattoo artist. Don’t have to make it more difficult than it really is 🙂

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d
ZSnyder;71262 wrote:
Actually if you read the thread, i explained what i wanted. An anatomically correct heart, and wings and i posted REALISTIC. So therefor stating what i wanted. Even if it was very minor details, it was enough to get the point across.

And i make temporary emails specifically for certian points, so spam is not an issue with me. And i’m not worried about virus’s. But thanks for the concern.

Get a thick skin or stop posting here.
Just because you understood exactly what you posted, doesnt mean anyone else here. What you want is irrelevant, no one cares. Few, if any, artists here work for free. Go to a tattooist and pay for a consultation. Or try Google, but dont post an ambiguous request here and expect us to jump through hoops.

Rude little Newb.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.