erinrobbo9
Participant
@erinrobbo9

hey
does anyone know of a tatt artist who speciliases in these languages, i am trying to decide what language i want, but would prefer to have all made up so i can compare, ever if each is by a different artist.
Also i love henna designs and will get one on one or both feet, any suggestions who i should turn to for these designs?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Erin

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Theres a guy call Pete who would do those tattoos great.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

what is it you want written in a different language anyways ?
its possible it might not translate well in some of the above.

erinrobbo9
Participant
@erinrobbo9

depending on the language and how much space it takes up
live laugh love
or if it fits
live well . laugh much . love with all your heart

yea i know that not every work translates into others in different languages, im just hoping to get some answers and findin out what fits best.
if in doubt i guess english but just nice fancy writing

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

im quite sure you can walk into any tattoo shop and live laugh love will already be translated into kanji .

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Why would you want something written on your body that you can’t read? Have it done in your native language and save yourself the grief.

erinrobbo9
Participant
@erinrobbo9

i guess because i would know what it said n it would mean something to me even if other people cant read it, and i do want something that looks beautiful, and english, unless written reali delicatly and scriptly i dont think looks all that nice, i have traveled abit, thailand, thats why i have thought about that language and am planning to go to india, dubai and lebanon soon, so again it would have some meaning as to where i have been and seen in my life?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
xxTOPDOGxx;69271 wrote:
Why would you want something written on your body that you can’t read? Have it done in your native language and save yourself the grief.

I totally agree. Getting words in another language doesn’t make those words any more powerful of meaningful to you or anyone else. IN fact, the words that you want may not even be the words that you get… and you would never know.

Just get it done in a really great font in english.

Just my .02

erinrobbo9
Participant
@erinrobbo9

thakns for the advise, i will actually think about it thou.
🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.