toyopl
Participant
@toyopl

Hello, I’m new to this forum. I finally decided to get of my arse and do something about my tatoo. I got this 10 years ago and the shop I went to I think messed up, cuz my ink wasn’t filled right. I was younger and my arms were smaller. I have to do something with this tatoo, make it bigger to cover my arm, but the shape of it I guess will make it difficult to work with.
If you could make this tatoo bigger somehow, I’m not sure what shape I would want, I’m a bit lost and a bit shamed to take shirt off and show such a small thing 🙂

tatoo004-1.jpg

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

You should get a really large Klingon half sleeve and use the original tat as his Bat’leth or traditional battle sword if you aren’t a trekkie. That would be really really cool and I have never seen anything like that before.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i think you should cover it up and not add to it.
the only way i would add to it is by having a pin up and placing it so it looks like a tattoo on her shoulder .

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
Butterfly;68828 wrote:
i think you should cover it up and not add to it.
the only way i would add to it is by having a pin up and placing it so it looks like a tattoo on her shoulder .

LMAO hows that going to work? If the tribal mess was on her shoulder how big would she have to be? Her head would be on the side of his face!
Now I think about it your right that would look great.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

a cover would be good.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.