seeqz
@

Ok, several years ago i was shut off from my family for being “me” have lived by myself and supported my self since i was 14, several months ago i was attacked outside my work and was in hospital for several weeks. since then ive had mental and pyshical problems. with help from my work and friends ive been able to make my way back to reality again and pick up and start anew.

I do have previous tattoos already, but would like to get a new one focusing on how ive over come things and got back on my feet, but not sure on wat tattoos would best fit my strength and determination to get back up again. any hints or ideas/suggestions on a tattoo that would help me remind myself of my achievments??

RJNIN
Participant
@rjnin

Based on what you’ve been through, maybe a phoenix rising from the ashes would interest you? I’ve always associated the phoenix as a symbol of survival and rebirth.

I’m glad to hear that you are getting better too.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba
RJNIN;68085 wrote:
Based on what you’ve been through, maybe a phoenix rising from the ashes would interest you? I’ve always associated the phoenix as a symbol of survival and rebirth.

I’m glad to hear that you are getting better too.

The same idea comes to mind for me…but the sad part is…two people immediately thought the same thing.

A phoenix has become a semi-cliche tattoo…
Which is also sad because I think they can turn out wonderfully.

Just…some things to think about.

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

If you find a good artist you could make a tattoo of a few people standing in a circle and handing helpful hands to a person lying on the floor.
Or just get some one trying to stand up with a helping hand, exactly what happened to you.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
Jubakuba;68109 wrote:
The same idea comes to mind for me…but the sad part is…two people immediately thought the same thing.

A phoenix has become a semi-cliche tattoo…
Which is also sad because I think they can turn out wonderfully.

Just…some things to think about.

I agree that a lot of people have these and a lot more have thought of the Phoenix. I think with the right artis who has the right vision you could create something more than what we’ve seen before. You literally have risen from the ashes as a new person- this is a perfect analogy.

Look around, find someone that can take a phoenix and make it different, unique bird that is yours.

Or you could just get a cat with an Uzi, like you avatar. that would work too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.