nerdycuppycake
@

I have hated my tattoo since the day I got it. I want to FINALLY cover the atrocity, but sadly, it’s a little low on my chest and a tad dark, thick lines, etc. I know a tattoo artist who can tattoo over it, but wants a design before he talks to me. Well, I HAVE NO CLUE what could look good and cover it! I like large pieces, color, old 40’s style, slightly realistic or stylized. I love Star Wars, nerdy things, fantasy, pin up girls, humorously-cutesy (I loved Hello Kitty as Vader, but my friend has it, not copying) – BUT no tribal, sacred or broken or locked hearts, or sparrows. I know 5 girls with hearts, I have no desire to join the ranks. I DO love unicorns, but the guy refused to give me what I wanted, I was young and my friends convinced me to do what he wanted. Please don’t chide me over this foul-up, I’ve had 7 years of regret on my own 😉 I had the idea of hibiscus on the right side of my chest semi-framing a Hawai’ian sunset. But a tattoo artist in Florida said it would be ugly with the unicorn being so low. I was thinking a Star Wars piece, but my boyfriend pointed out no guy wants to look at Yoda/Han/Lando during “activities”, so that’s probably out. No idea. I am at a loss. I need some guidance, but seeing as how my artist is now a full time college student/father/husband (I’ve seen his work, he’s great, but just wanted a college education) he’s a bit too preoccupied to help me pick out a tattoo :-/ will anyone help me a bit? I’d be highly grateful! Any iideas on how I can cover it and still make it look good would be WONDERFUL. Most chest pieces I see don’t dip as low as this unicorn does, so I’m at a loss.

A pic! I’m fatter now, and I’ve had a kid… so I need to spruce ’em up lol

l_451864af77e84c72aef4913228475455.jpg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.