Angellik
Participant
@angellik

So I’m going to try to make a long story short. I got One tattoo- a flower with my daughters name under it. It faded in around a year after it was done. I have now started my cover up and I had wonderful ideas at the start but now I feel it wont end up looking good. My original idea for the cover up was to leave the flower there, after touching it up and obviously re coloring it. and then have my Wings come in the center to finish covering my daughters name that ended up looking distorted. The name is almost fully covered now, and is not done being shaded together to cover it.

My problem is this! We were going to add Bright colors in the flower(which i now dont really like at all) and have my wings Black w/ white highlighting. I feel that the color will really take away from my wings now and make the flower as the center piece, which i’m not sure i like. My husband has suggested getting a bouquet of Black roses going up my neck, turning the flower into a rose and dumping the color aspect of it.

Here is my question for you guys out there! I’d like you guys to throw out some ideas of ways to cover up this flower, or Incorporate it into the back piece. All ideas are welcome, and very much appreciated!!!!!All pictures can be found in my album to show the original and what it looks like as of this past weekend(can’t remember my log in for photobucket).:rolleyes:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.