Merty
Participant
@merty

Hi there,

I am wanting a small – medium tattoo of a horse head & wolf in a celtic sort of design. There is one i found online that i like, however it can not be copied… so here i am on here looking for help?

I also want to get it done in white… and i want it on my hip/ pelvis area!

If you have any ideas let me know….

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

white dont make for good tattoos.

white will never stay white and it will need touching up on regular basis. the white turns a yellowy colour after a while and changes colour real quick if open to the sunshine unless you use a very strong sun block.

if you have a design to print off then take it to your artist and im sure they will rework it to your satisfaction, remember that its best to change from the original so its unique to you 🙂

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
Merty;65964 wrote:
Hi there,

I am wanting a small – medium tattoo of a horse head & wolf in a celtic sort of design. There is one i found online that i like, however it can not be copied… so here i am on here looking for help?

I also want to get it done in white… and i want it on my hip/ pelvis area!

If you have any ideas let me know….

Couple of things:

1) Why do you want a white tattoo? As mentioned above, it’s a lot of maintenance and it will spend the majority of it’s life looking sickly and disappointing. Unless you have really dark skin it probably won’t even show up well.

2)Post a photo of what you like because a horse, wolf and Celtic sounds like three separate tattoos to me But I will keep an open mind until I se your idea.

3)Really, what you should do is print out the photo of the design you like and take it to an artist. He/she can take that idea and make it unique for you… and talk you out of doing a white tattoo.

4)It’s nice to meet you

5)my dog smells.

6)Why a horse and a wolf?

Merty
Participant
@merty

Hi and thank you both for replying!

Why i want the horse and wolf tattoo,

I have had horses my whole life, and i guess in a way, i see them as my friends and my life now… i feel weird if i dont see my horses every day…. So it would be somehting that would keep them close to me if i ever was unable to have horses.

And the wolf i seen a tattoo with a wolf and horse mix and i thought it was awsomem, i ahve always seen wolves as loyal, spirited, protective creatures…. and i would really love to symbolise that.

I recently went through a breakup where i was beaten by my partner… and i took the courage to leave. so i want something that gives meaning to being powerfull, spirited, and that im free….

Not sure if you will understand why i want it. but i understand myself……

Horse_And_Wolf_Tribal_Tattoo_by_WildSpiritWolf.png

Thats the one that can not be copied or re used… but i like it… however i think it might be a bit big for what im looking for to.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.