TheDonna
Participant
@thedonna

I have been looking into getting a spider/tarantula tattoo for about a year now but I have yet to find anything that really catches my eye. I’m hoping someone on here may have something that does!

This will be my first tattoo so I’m wanting to keep it fairly small and it will be located on my hip.

I’m not really wanting color, just a simple outline. Maybe some shading.

I’m just wanting something unique. Not the same basic tribal or black widow that’s all over the place.

Ingratiating a flower into it would be kind of nice too.

Let me know if you need any other info!

TheDonna
Participant
@thedonna

Okay THIS is the spider that I want. Its a bit masculine though. Can anyone tweak it a bit to look a bit more feminine? I don’t want the spider itself changed, maybe just change the color (I can’t seem to imagine what it would look like any other color than black) or the addition of a couple small flower.

TribalSpider-1.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar
TheDonna;64896 wrote:
I’m just wanting something unique. Not the same basic tribal or black widow that’s all over the place.

Personally, I think that picture is exactly “basic tribal”.

TheDonna
Participant
@thedonna

It is a basic tribal design but its one of the very very few i like. I’ve found a website that it making me a design so we’ll see!

Demure
Participant
@demure
TheDonna;66225 wrote:
It is a basic tribal design but its one of the very very few i like. I’ve found a website that it making me a design so we’ll see!

I used to redesign things for people on here but it takes a lot of time to do that… Aside from that, I have no initiative…

Go to a tattoo artist who specializes in tribal and tell them what you want. I would like to recommend you going more Polynesian. That style is so much better looking than tribal and it’s very unique. Tattoo enthusiasts also respect it more.

You could add flowers and more geometric designs in it. Goooood luck!

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I like the standing spider tattoo that shows its shadow. Gives it a lot of depth. I’ll try to find one

Here

Spider-Tattoo.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.