Ph03n1x
Participant
@ph03n1x

I found this picture and I made an appointment for doing this on myself but my tattoo guy said that he can not do this because he can not see other side of the picture! Can u help me how to find this whole picture or can someone draw other side for me. Thank you…

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

why would you copy someone else’s work. why doesn’t the artist draw you something unique?

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba
Rockysmom;63371 wrote:
why would you copy someone else’s work. why doesn’t the artist draw you something unique?

Props to that.

And your artist should be able to see plenty in order to put his own take on the piece.

Ph03n1x
Participant
@ph03n1x

Because this picture has the strong meaning for me and I want it just the way it is on this picture. Can someone draw other side or tell me how can I find this picture? Thank you so much for help!

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
Rockysmom;63371 wrote:

i agree times a million. really dude? why the hell would you copy someone else’s piece… get something original done

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Without being offensive it must have had strong feelings for the guy who forked out a lot of money for some custom ink.

Personally if I saw my ink on somebody and it was identical to my own I would be extremely angry with the wearer and the artist. I paid a lot of money for my ink because it is custom – if it was flash I would expect to pay a lot lower price.

Whilst I am sure there are a million interpretations of what I have (they are common ideas/styles) each of them should be unique in their own way as the artist will have interpreted them with their own style.

There is enough there for a pro artist to draw up a serious piece of custom ink for you. Even if you were to find the owner of the tattoo and asked for a second photo I cannot see them being too happy at you getting a carbon copy of their work.

Dragging the sinner from hell into redemption or the light is a common renaissance theme and i am sure you can google up something and take that pic as inspiration and get your own equally good tattoo done.

Take Care
Matthew

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

Words!!

😉

Ph03n1x
Participant
@ph03n1x

Please I am begging you, it does not matter to me who draw this and who have this already! I want it because it means to me a lot! Please! Any answer or any help! Please!

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I’m pretty sure the dude has

C
O
P
Y
R
I
G
H
T

tattooed down the back of his arm

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Ph03n1x;63453 wrote:
Please I am begging you, it does not matter to me who draw this and who have this already! I want it because it means to me a lot! Please! Any answer or any help! Please!

maybee you dont give a rats arse about someone else having the same piece….. but the original person just might….

so stop asking for whats not going to happen….. and if any members here do actually draw this up for you then personally i will be disgusted with them

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.