n1kk1
Participant
@n1kk1

Looking to get my first tattoo very soon but needing a kind soul to design it for me.

Looking to get a dogs paw print with angel wings either side and maybe some love hearts scattered?

Any ideas are much appreciated, its for my wrist.:)

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That’s pretty straightforward as a tattoo. Why don’t you go to your tattooist and have him do it for you?

n1kk1
Participant
@n1kk1

he only works a couple of days and gets booked up so doesn’t seem to have time to be honest, he does have a good reputation though.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, if he has any ambition at all, he will always want to draw it up anyway.. which is part of the price of the tattoo.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

It’s called, common courtesy. If he doesn’t have time for you, you shouldn’t have money for him

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

a guy here has something like that done and it looks real sweet !!
your tattoo artist could do that for you easily so i would go along to them.
you might have to pay for it to be designed but it normally comes back off the price of the tattoo when you get it done :rolleyes:

n1kk1
Participant
@n1kk1

Thanks for that, will just need to go in and see if he’ll make the time, otherwise I should probably find a new tattoo artist.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
n1kk1;60340 wrote:
Thanks for that, will just need to go in and see if he’ll make the time, otherwise I should probably find a new tattoo artist.

Yea…. if he doesn’t have time for you then he is not even real worried about the $$ he could make. So, if that is the case I would find another artist.

Then design you are describing seems simple enough that it shouldn’t take to long to draw up….. sounds pretty sweet to!

Good luck & keep us posted.

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

Time is money. It is insulting to expect any artist to make time to work on your design without compensation for their time. The artist you chose apparently has many clients that are serious enough to pay for the work.
A booked artist does not have time to draw up designs they may not be inking immediately. Make an appointment to get the tattoo, pay a commission to get the design work done, or find another artist who has time to do your design for free.
Your design sounds real simple. the artist should be able to draft the design and ink it in a short session.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover
Butterfly;60337 wrote:
a guy here has something like that done and it looks real sweet !!
your tattoo artist could do that for you easily so i would go along to them.
you might have to pay for it to be designed but it normally comes back off the price of the tattoo when you get it done :rolleyes:

It’s me, I’m not a guy though!

I have wings, with a paw print and a halo to commemorate my lovely Nova who is till dreadfully missed.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

sorry vizzielover i couldn’t remember who it was that had it done.
i just remember seeing a pic of it and liking it 🙂

n1kk1
Participant
@n1kk1

is that you with the pic that comes up when you search in google?

Love that tattoo, was wanting it on my wrist but something along those lines is going to be too big so think im going to have it inside a heart or something for my love of all dogs!

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover
n1kk1;60444 wrote:
is that you with the pic that comes up when you search in google?

Love that tattoo, was wanting it on my wrist but something along those lines is going to be too big so think im going to have it inside a heart or something for my love of all dogs!

Just googled it, and no, that’s not mine, similar but not the same. Mine isn’t real big, about 4 – 5 inches and I have it on my back. I have Nova’s name underneath it. What sort of dog was yours, Nova was a Hungarian Vizsla, hence my user name – Vizzielover! Real name is Karen!

n1kk1
Participant
@n1kk1

aw poor Nova!

Mine was a golden Lab called Goldie, my poor big boy, basically grew up with him, now have a Black lab called Shadow, was thinking if I got a paw print with a heart it could represent both dogs that way.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover
n1kk1;60455 wrote:
aw poor Nova!

Mine was a golden Lab called Goldie, my poor big boy, basically grew up with him, now have a Black lab called Shadow, was thinking if I got a paw print with a heart it could represent both dogs that way.

I had a yellow lab too, his name ws Ben and my friend now has a black called Tarquin!!!

I am down to 4 dogs now, 1 Vizsla-Tally, 1 Dobermann – Cody, 1 Weimaraner – Skylar and a crossbreed called Teddy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.