littlerob
Participant
@littlerob

Hi all, I’m 19 and from the U.K and looking to get my first tattoo done soon. My mother is still alive and we have a very close relationship. I’m looking to get some writing done on my forearm but cant find any quotes or ideas that i like.

Anyone think of any ?

Thanks, Rob

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

http://www.google.com

Type in “family quotes”

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Okay, seriously, cut that shit out Biker. It wasn’t funny the first time, and now it’s getting to be pure dick. We’re here to help nonidiots with their tattoo questions. If you don’t like that, kindly fuck off, then kill yourself, in that order. I don’t want to have to clean your stupid ass up off the floor.

As for you Rob, you ever think about going hyper old school? Get a heart and dagger with a banner across the middle reading Mom.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Why are you such a fucking douche-bag all the time?
Insisting upon introductions…when nobody gives a shit.
Referring to google as though you have anything better to do than reply. I mean really, this is a forum about TATTOOS. We answer questions.
Crying about everyone’s preferences for art…
And acting as though you’re an English professor and we are all your students.

I’ve held my tongue, but seriously…grow the fuck up.
Do you not have any influence in the world outside of your keyboard?
Your egotistical internet sense of superiority is extremely annoying.

OP:
Are you looking for something to symbolize your mother’s life?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

does your quote have to be in english ? i might know of a couple sweet ones in arabic
but i would need to check with a friend

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Biker – you’re starting to super fucking annoy the hell outta me.

Rob – do you have a specific design in mind or are you just wanting to do the writing? What are you wanting to say to your mom by getting this tattoo in honor of her?

Joe1874
Participant
@joe1874

No idea if any of these would be what you’re looking for but here’s the link ๐Ÿ™‚

http://www.tattoojohnny.com/search/mum

http://www.great-inspirational-quotes.com/mother-quotes.html

Could also get the traditional heart and dagger tattoo as someone else said ๐Ÿ˜›

EDIT: Added the quote one as well for ya ๐Ÿ™‚

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
KnightHawk;59466 wrote:
As for you Rob, you ever think about going hyper old school? Get a heart and dagger with a banner across the middle reading Mom.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

I really like that idea

littlerob
Participant
@littlerob

Right, I’m sorry to have wasted all your time, the advice was great and did put alot of good ideas in my head but i have always had a picture in my head of another tattoo i would love to get. It was just a case of whether or not my mum would be ok with it and she has now given me the go-ahead, so i shall create a new post with my idea and story behind it.

It would be great to see you there as i could really do with a talented lettering artist to draw up what i have in mind.

Thanks again for all the help so far, Rob

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.