06impala
Participant
@06impala

ok so i have an idea. and my closest good tattoo artist is about 2 hours away. so i cant have him just draw it. i want a matador like the one in the link below. but i want it black and white. and i dont want strait edges. i want it to fade out. and in thinking i want smoke running through it (like somewhat in the background and outside the background)

just in case it matters to anyone i want it on my ribs.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3454/3956446483_1b2f6285ed.jpg

(sorry couldnt find a bigger image)

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Depends.
Some artists won’t draw without a deposite.

06impala
Participant
@06impala

that is why i want a quick photoshop. just so my artist has something to work with when i get done

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
06impala;57548 wrote:
that is why i want a quick photoshop. just so my artist has something to work with when i get done

Okay, I didn’t even notice the catagory; I just read the post.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Best I can do. LOL

3956446483_1b2f6285ed.jpg

06impala
Participant
@06impala

anyone??? that was a start

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
06impala;57977 wrote:
anyone??? that was a start

a thankyou to ontwo for their help would have been nice from you, instead it was a rather rude sarcastic type remark…. i suggest you get your artist to do it for you 😡

06impala
Participant
@06impala

how was that a rude remark????????????

06impala
Participant
@06impala

and forgive me if im wrong but did i not say my closest tattoo artist is 2 hours away??? is this not the design request section??? and last but not least i just want i quick photoshop to show my artist to give him a starting point.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

this member dont know you from jack shit and has put some of their spare time into trying to help you….. it would not have hurt you to say thanks for their help, then maybe you could have said how you would like it adjusting, but to simply put “anyone?????, that was a start” then that was outrageous..

i have another idea for you then if your artist is 2 hrs away……. email it over !

06impala
Participant
@06impala

since he said that the best thing he can do, and i said that’s a good start that is being an asshole??? 🙄 but i guess that’s why this forum pales in comparison to many other forums on the net. it could be the lack of members. the very cheesy design layout. (ie the flames) or the fact that all the pictures across the top look like top of the line scratcher work

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Damn that sounds like whining…

Here’s the thing whether you were an arsehole or not prior is irrelevant to the fact you are acting petulantly now.

If you don’t like the forum – that is fine nobody is forcing you to participate.

Personally I think it is great that you have found better forums and wish you all the time you have to spare enjoying them.

That way you won’t have to come back will you?

If you had an issue with Outlaw he is a big boy and I am sure you could have raised the issue you know like an adult, instead of dragging the whole forum into it but as it is looks like you need some time out.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.