shiftyraccoon
Participant
@shiftyraccoon

Hi all, looking to get an old tattoo covered up on my left arm and heading towards a Spirited Away design, mainly featuring a No Face

no-face.jpg

I want the cloak from him covering the dragon, then other features frmo the movie along with it, such as the paper birds, and other features, probably some traditional japanese clouds / waves

This is the area i’m working with…

22535_225340592154_669237154_3748950_4814985_n.jpg

Any help welcome! Thanks

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

You’d have to get the face above the dragon, or else you’d have lines from the dragon coming through the white face. Other than that, I’m pretty sure it’s possible, just might look weird having the face so high up on your shoulder…

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Introduce yourself in the approriate section.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

To be honest I would suggest having the No face lower down and above in the background maybe get the witch with the big nose (I forget her name but she has a twin and can also turn into a bird) done or just her head surrounded by paper birds.

Also those 3 heads she has in her apartment would make a great tattoo.

It would cover the dragon a hell of a lot better.

Take Care
Matthew

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

the problem is the thing you want to cover your dragon up with is thin and i dont think its going to look right fatter :rolleyes:
they doesnt look like you have enough room at the top of your arm to have the face large enough to have the wider body in scale .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.