MatthewMO
Participant
@matthewmo

Ok so I am planning to get a black/white tattoo of the following and would love some sketches and help.

Im wanting to get a bullet shape (Like a 30-30 bullet)
Plan to put it on my shoulder/arm going down.
So like the Tip go’s to the shoulder blade, the butt of the bullet it down
Only needs to be like 5 in. long.
But yeah needs to have the letter wrapped kinda around it with the phrase as followed
*Live life like its your last days*
Shaded preferably around the lettering.

I would love if someone could help me out.

I went to a couple local tattoo shops to get drawings, one was (personally) a horrible sketch and looked like he made it at the last minute, and the second shop drawing wasnt bad, but the price range was horrible, and when I asked to have the sketch, it was obvious they kept the drawing, and only gave it up for the money.

So any advice/sketches would be so appreciated.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Most places you visit won’t draw you something unless you give them a monetary deposit, it’s normal to pay for a sketch they do.
However what you’ve described, it seems pretty easy to draw, and any decent artist should be able to do it no worries. I’ve seen tattoos similar to what you’re asking, the writing is usually in a banner over the bullet.
I’d suggest trying a few more studios until you’re happy. There might be someone on here who could sketch something up for you.
If you’re looking for a stick-figure sketch by any chance, I’d be happy to help (that’s about as much talent I have with a pencil :p)

MatthewMO
Participant
@matthewmo

Alright Id appreciate it, I think its stupid though. When I got my tattoo on my back they did an amazing sketch and then did it for me now a simple tat (I suck with drawing) and there just being greedy.
But id appreciate any help.
Why it sounds easy.
I live my life to this quote, and I am not just wanting a simple tattoo I want to make it amazing, Its actually kind of a memorial piece to a couple girls who’s lives were ended while I was watching at the age of 14 and I feel like inking it into my skin would be the best thing for me.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Well I’m currently looking through all the tattoo mags I’ve collected over the course of a couple years for some inspiration for myself, I’ll let you know if I can find anything similar for what you’re looking for.

MatthewMO
Participant
@matthewmo

Thank you,
Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.