hyperion
Participant
@hyperion

Hi Guys,

I’m hoping some of you can give me some help please. I’ve had this tattoo on my arm now for a while and although while i do like it, i feel as though it just feels stuck on my arm and a bit out of place.

What i would really like is some ideas of who to incorporate this tattoo into either a half sleeve, or just adding to it to make it look a damn sight better as i dont want to loose the actual tattoo itself.

I’ve had a few thoughts already but not sure how to fully work them, one was a large dragon coming over the shoulder and wrapping the arm around the wording, the other was an angel on the lower arm with the wings raising around and above the wording.

Any other ideas would be gratefully appreciated

IMG00001-20091219-1906.jpg

strick9
Participant
@strick9

Is that aribic??might help with Ideas if we knew what it says.Maybe a scroll,or stone tablet,then you could have a dragon coming from behind it.I dunno.What does it say?:confused:

hyperion
Participant
@hyperion

its the names of my wife and kids in arabic script.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

As thin as those lines are, you can probably do just about whatever you want. Cover it, incorporate it into something else, whatever. I like your idea about a dragon (I’m biased)

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Why Arabic? Lol.

You could put a scroll around it, and add more middle-eastern art around it if you’re into that stuff.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.