headhunter561
@

Hi I am looking for someone within 50 or so miles of West Palm Beach, FL to do 2 tattoos. They are both the same design. One is going on my back, the other on my sister’s wrist. It should look like a scuba dive flag emerging from beneath torn skin. I really like design quality of the attached image, and it should be a lot like that, but with more of the flag exposed. We woould like someone who has done these types of designs, like some image emerging through torn skin. We would like to see some examples of your work. Looking to do this soon.

favtat.jpg

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

I am not within 50 miles of you. But the design idea that you have chosen is a simple tattoo to do. Almost all tattooists have done several varities of these designs. There should be no problem in locating a tattooing shop near you. Just make sure to check out the tattooists portfolio to see their quality of work. I would not recommend that you have an apprentice to do it though. Nothing against apprentices, this just might be above their ability at this time is all.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.