linguist_leisha
@

Hiya!

I’ve been wanting this certain design > http://malicious-nightmare.deviantart.com/art/rose-quill-pen-tattoo-59966150 < for aaaages and have been considering it for over a year. Originally I wanted it down my hip bone but several people have advised me to have it elsewhere so I think I'm now leaning towards having it between my shoulder blades. However, I recently lost a very close friend of mine and would now like to incorporate his and my initials into the surrounding detail – they’re T.A.R and A.K.J.R. I don’t know if this is possible or will even look right but I was wondering whether anyone had any ideas? I also want to adapt the ink droplets into two long, thin-shaped hearts… My problem is that I’m not in the least bit creative in this way and I know next to nothing about getting a tattoo! Therefore, any advice is greatly appreciated! I don’t know how to go about finding a tattooist, or a designer, or anything about colours or prices or pain! So anything you guys can tell me would be fab 😀 Thank you! xx

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

It is a nice design and a decent artist can incorporate them into the tattoo no problem.
I would advise having a read through the blogs or click on my sig and read through the chapters there – it will answer a lot of the basic questions you might have.

Cost depends on size and detail.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.