floss
@

ok so i have been wanting to get a tattoo since the day i turned 18. i have alwayse wanted a cross but i could never find the right design. i have stumbled across this one design that i feel is perfect for me and i was woundering if anyone could possibly redo it for me? so here is the cross i was looking at:
fba1a250073c138041b3720.jpg

so my question is can someone out there redraw it exactly the same but instead of the wording “only god can judge me” put “Always Faithful” in a cool text or it can be exactly the same text.
i would like to keep the breaking stone look of the tattoo.

the reason why i want to get this tattoo is because about a year ago i was in a really bad car accident. the driver decided to screw around and swerver her vehicle. the vehicle we were in was a chevy suburban. anyway we were in the car as she was messing around and i did not have my seatbelt on (i know stupid me)
anyway we were going around 50mph and we rolled the truck 3 times landing on a 3 foot high brick barrier. my head smasshed the window so hard it broke the window on the first roll and i guess my head smashed on the street. i was knocked unconsious and i woke up to my buddys shaking me and asking me if i was okay. i couldnt open the door so i was sitting in a pile of blood. a small piece of glass was lodged like 1 inch away from my eyeball and i remember saying a prayer to god telling him if i got out of this accident ilive i would be forever faithful. and before the accident i wasnt really a religious person. when i got to the ER the doctor told me that it was a mirical that i had lived with all the blood i lossed and that i should have been dead a couple of minutes after the roof of the vehicle collapsed.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

your chosen tattoo artist can do that for you quite easily . :rolleyes:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.