littlered
@

Hi guys I would really like some input and ideas for my latest tattoo. This will be my third piece and I really want it to show my personality. When I was a little girl I used to have terrible nightmares of being chased by a big bad wolf. Over time I have over come my fear of wolves and have even volunteered at a wolf sanctuary. Now wolves are my favourite animals. I really love the story of little red riding hood and I want to use this as the basis for my next tattoo. So the two main elements that I would like to have are the wolf and red riding hood, but the twist is that the wolf should be friendly to red riding hood who represents me! After searching around the internet for a while I’ve come across some really cool tattoos and art (a lot of great stuff on deviant art) but nothing that I would want to have done. Most of them are to cartoon like or represent the wolf in a negative way and it really important to me that the wolf is friendly to red. I would like a more realistic image and will probably have the girl in portrait style. So guys what I would really love is some ideas for the tattoo and maybe some art if people feel up to it. So I’ll let your creative flare come up with ideas for the background and layering.

Thanks a lot guys it really means a lot to me to have some fresh input and ideas!
-Little Red

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.