GDM Z28
    Participant
    @gdm-z28

This is my first post so I would like to say hello so….hi guys! Now onto my questions….

I have been trying to design a tattoo i would like now but have not had much luck getting it to paper. I would like to do a good vs evil tattoo to show the good things and bad things I have been through. I would like it to go on my forearm and would like something like this:

SinFul.png

but im not sure if i want it plain like that or more detail (faces, etc). I am pretty sure I would like them kneeling like that though to show that no matter how hard or good times are take a rest for a second because life will always bounce back and forth. Does any one know of a pic like this that has more detail? or does anyone know if they can come up with one with a little more detail? I was also thinking about putting good time above it and bad times under it or something a long those lines in a cool font. Thanks for any input!

Trent

hoani
    Participant
    @hoani

Hey there Trent, I dont know that you really need more than whats there I think the image says enough I’m a stong believer in subtlety so much can be said with so little, good luck Hoani

GDM Z28
    Participant
    @gdm-z28

That’s what I was feeling at first. Keep it simple. What font do you think would accent the art well? I’m not sure if I should use some script or what.

hoani
    Participant
    @hoani

Hey there Trent, Dont know if it needs script but if you do decide to write something then,maybe in gothic or old english this font style seems to emphasise emotion, good luck Hoani.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.