aldridge09
    Participant
    @aldridge09

So for my next tattoo I want some special lyrics on my upper arm, shoulder to about mid bicep. But the thing is, im not sure of a good way to put them on there an make it look flowy and stand out. Any ideas would be crazy appreciated!!!

hoani
    Participant
    @hoani

Hey there, Celtic design has a nice entertwining flow to it,do the outline and then fill it in with the lyrics horizontally. Your choice really, any image will do good luck Hoani

wak
    Participant
    @wak

I’d like to know what song you wanted to use… it would help to think of appropriate design ideas.

aldridge09
    Participant
    @aldridge09

Well at the time i posted that i wasnt sure of what lyrics. But now, Ive decided on the main chorus of “swing life away” by rise against. The song is about being content with life and happy with where you are at. So i thought of a time when i was jsut content with life blah blah….There used to be this tire swing at my gmas that ALOT of family and family friends used to push me on when i was little and somehow want a tire swing in there.. THe part that i want goes “We sit on front porches and swing Life Away, we get by just fne here on minimum wage. If love is a labor ill slave til the end, i wont cross these streets til you hold my hand”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.