lulbert
    Participant
    @lulbert

anyone help me out, im a guy and im looking for angel wings for my back. Im looking to fill out most of my back but with nice wings. I cant find a good picture of the ones i want, i want a lot of detail and shading on the wings. anyone wanna help me out?

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav
    lulbert
    Participant
    @lulbert

angel_wings_tattoo_by_cannibol.jpg

thats what want but i want the feathers cleaner and better looking

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Yip, that aint a girly touch, far to heavy!

dioxide
    Participant
    @dioxide
    scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

yeh, they look good. Personally think full wings on a guy looks exteremely gay but thats probs coz I’ve only ever put them on gay men.
    It’s a tough one to overcome, the masculine with the wings? take the wing up the neck and you can lose the camp effect.
    I dunno, I’m sick of tattooing so I’m irrelevent!
    Good luck!

lulbert
    Participant
    @lulbert

il_430xN.34545831.jpg

this is basically what i want, can anyone change the pink to black? im on a mac so i can do it.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Lulbert

Any decent artist can do whatever colour you wish – whilst most do have a black outline I have seen red, pink and even purple wings done in the past.

I would possibly suggest extending the wings to 3/4’s if you do not fancy a full backpiece.
    The reason for this is the wings can look a little bunched up and if you are going for something so detailed I would say big and beautiful.

Good luck with the ink.

Matthew

lulbert
    Participant
    @lulbert

no i mean i want to save the picture so can someone turn the pink into black for me?

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Lulbert

Just save picture as and download.
    If not just screen print the picture take to your artist and say I want this in black.

It is quite a basic image for any experienced artist and they should not have any problem replicating it.

Take Care
    Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

print the picture off and use some tracing paper 😉

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

eazy peazy!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.