newvsold
    Participant
    @newvsold

ok i was wondering if anyone can help me out with a design i want it to symbolize change….i have had a rough start at life well in my eyes im not looking for sympothy. i was in a custudy battle between my mom and the state when i was around 5 and my dad was in and out of prison my parents got divorced when i was around 5 and my mom has raised me and two younger siblings by herself for 11 years and starting out when i was around 13 i started being a delinquent i got my first ticket and well it went down hill from there i have a long long juvi record. in and out of juvi. being violent, drinking fighting, and now i am getting out of the system i am starting to turn my life around i have a job a stable relation ship and me and my mom arnt butting heads as much anymore….so i wanted to get a tattoo symbolizing the change i have made…im open to placements. so if anyone can come up with anything with all this i am open…..Thanks so much

cured
    Participant
    @cured

I guess this may help.

http://www.chinesenames.org/chinese-symbols/change.htm

But around where i’m from everyone has chinese symbols, so you might have to go digging through whatever laungage or something.

Good luck.

jonmk1
    Participant
    @jonmk1

what about a koi with a dragons head symbolising the up hill struggle then making the change into a stronger being.

im not 100% but in japanese culture/folklaw they say if a koi fish swam to the top of a waterfall it would turn into a dragon.
    somebody correct me if i am in acurate as this is just what ive read.

congratulations for all youve been through and good luck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.