illume666
    Participant
    @illume666

chances are no designer will read this or help but might aswell give it a shot.
    ive got an idea in my head and few pictures im using to piece my idea together.
    looking for a designer to draw it all up and complete the mental image for me.

my idea is a old school looking sparrow with real detail is its face, its looking chest forward(not curled up like usual or holding a banner) its wings are curved in and its sorta holding the world but not touching, like earth is hovering between its wings. its also wearing a crown which ive found the perfect image of. and to conclude im getting the words “the world is yours” under neath in cursive writing.

now if anyone is interesting in a lil help or ideas or just input id be super glad to hear.
    also not 100% where to place.should u be into the idea ive got the pics saved if help is found.

cheers for your time

-Peace

darkartist
    @

Sounds like an interesting idea, size could be an issue if your luking for high detail in the face and that could affect where you could have it inked, id be happy to have a look at the pics youve got for the idea and maybe rough out some line work for you to look at.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.