Thuu
    @

crosszg7.png

Ey,

I’m a 21y old bloke who has decided to get a cross tattoo on my right sholder blade
    I have tried to find some designs online but so far I haven’t found a design that I want.

I want the arms of the cross to be straigt as I think this is coolest. I want some kind of a design inside the cross. I don’t really know what design i want so I hope someone has an idea of something cool.

I want the Tattoo to be personal and I want the initials of the people that I love in the arms of the cross. In the top arm i want the initials of the my mom and dad. in the left arm i want the initials of my brother and sister, right arm I want the initials of my BEST freinds(only one so far). When I get married i want the initial of my wife in the middle of the cross and if I get children I want their initials in the bottom arm.

I want the the initials to be a little blury so you won’t notice the inials when you look at it.

I am christian and this tattoo is going to mean the world to me so I really hope to get some help from somebody. If I am satisfied with the design I am willing to pay the designer and if the artist wants I will send him a picture of the tattoo when its done.

I have attached a ruff sceths of the tattoo so you can see what I want. It is just to give you an idea of what I want.

If you have any questions please let me know..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.