ultramagnus
    Participant
    @ultramagnus

Hi, straight to the point I have this tattoo already

n508754301_214275_8891.jpg

I have booked myself in to get this extended which a friend of mine did for me. He has ‘lost’ (or never started :P) his design he did and now im panicking because ive paid the deposit and dont want to lose my money. What I want doing is, keeping the same sort of pattern, the tattoo extending down into a point about 5 or 6 cm below the dragons, and if it helps it can go up or across so it wraps around. I know this is very cheeky but Im desperate. Is there anyone that can help? Im not bothered about keeping the dragons in the pattern, just as long as the rest of the tattoo is done in the same style. Heres mine on layout drawing.

dra.jpg

So is there anyone who can do me this huge favour in the next 24 hours? Once again, apologies for the cheekyness, but desperate times….

Thanks

Matt

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

i will ask my girlfriend to take a look when she gets home but no promises at the moment

24 hrs is pretty short notice

what did you want from the design ie what extensions and anything you want incorporated into it?

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Just a quick solution maybe but might be a solution for you.
    If you take the inner segments of the design, to:confused: the sides you have the 2 outer planes. If you take them and reverse them, slip them into the bottom of the piece, reduce or extend (whichever), this will give you the point you are looking for…………………..maybe.

ultramagnus
    Participant
    @ultramagnus

Turbosatan – Thanks. Sorry about the notice but any help will be good. What I want is it to be extended down by several cm into a point at the bottom, and if possible, extending at the top branching out a bit to the sides to wrap around the back and front of the shoulder though this isnt neccessary. Im also not bothered about the dragons being recognisable, as long as the tattoo is done in the same pattern. I hope that makes sense. If somehow you can incorporate it into a dragon any form, that would be good also.

Scrubmuncher – I have tried copying and pasting bits from the pattern and inverting etc, but bottom line is I suck at stuff like this 🙂 I have no artistic ability at all. If you could show me what you mean to get me started and i will have a go at finishing?

Thanks to both of you for the quick reply 🙂

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Both pretty simple adjustments but may help[ATTACH]63[/ATTACH]

I’ve another here somewhere!

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

here he is, not sure what size it’s gunna come out. [ATTACH]64[/ATTACH]

Maybe you can mess about with these a bit, I’ve only got a very basic tool for messing about with stuff like this.
    Maybe I’ve got the wrong end of the stick completely anyway, hope to help a bit!!

ultramagnus
    Participant
    @ultramagnus

i took your advice scrubmuncher and messed around with it. I incorporated another tattoo in there as well. I think it looks okay apart from he didnt go over the dragons (he will do that when he touches everything up in a couple of weeks.) Ill post a pic when i get home 🙂

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Am I gunna get a look at this piece then?

ultramagnus
    Participant
    @ultramagnus

@scrubmuncher 23538 wrote:

Am I gunna get a look at this piece then?

whoops, forgot, sorry

here it is. I know its different colours, but everything is getting touched up when i go back

n508754301_350138_6554.jpg

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

You inverted the inveted pieces and brought them into the hounds face? Nice!
    Still think my idea was better!!

LOL, only joking, nice one.
    Are you happy with it?

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

looks very good finished off.

sorry i didnt get back quick enough real life is a bitch sometimes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.