pandadan
    Participant
    @pandadan

Hi people

I have signed up to this forum to hopefully get a few ideas for a tattoo I currently have but am now looking to update. I got my tattoo about 6 years ago now and think it’s about time to give a new lease of life the only problem being I have no arty friends and struggle to draw a good stickman myself. I know what it is I would like doing but it’s the actual drawing it out which would be of the most assistance to me. The tattoo I currently have as it stands which you will hopefully be able to see below is a side on view of supergirl but only as lines. When I first got it I thought it was great and I still thoroughly like it, but I do now feel and I’m sure you can understand why that it’s only part done and needs finishing. What I would like to do with it is fill it in some more give it a comic style city landscape to maybe outline it and showcase supergirl more get her coloured in some way that would be flattering to the original design. Any help advice etc would be greatly received.

Thanks, Dan

Link to photos of current tattoo and also to kind of background I would like.

https://www.instagram.com/panda_dan29/?hl=en

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Hi Dan  you know who is good with art and tattoo design? Your carefully selected tattooist, No really that is the best person to help you with this but what we can help you find that right tattooist. Where do you live?

pandadan
    Participant
    @pandadan

Hiya. I live in Lincolnshire in small village called Swayfield (middle of nowhere) all the tattoos I’ve had in past have been from a place in Peterborough while I have no quibbles with the work they have done someone I know recently had problems with getting a design drawn up for them in the sense of, they told them they’re ideas payed a deposit (all understandable) but once they had an initial conception of design they wanted to change a few minor bits (make it they’re own more soo) but they said a whole new deposit was to be payed if any changes was to be made. Which just off put me from the idea of doing it through the tattooist themselves. As if it’s going on my body I want it to be right and want to be able to make changes to the design before finally doing the modification if you do have any recommendations of parlours nearby that would be great as I would more than happily speak to them at least cheers

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

You’re welcome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.