pamelahoward
Participant
@pamelahoward

I love mehndi designs, and have been looking at getting an armband (upper right arm) for a long time. Only just occurred to me that I could merge the two and it’d be perfect. Problem is, I’m a horrendous artist. Would anyone be able to chuck some of their ideas and designs my way?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It is ok that you are not an artist the person to design your tattoo is your carefully selected tattooist, that is their job as you are commissioning a piece of artwork from them.  If your tattooist says”just bring me in a design” you chose the wrong tattooist.

Can we help you find the right tattooist?

pamelahoward
Participant
@pamelahoward

Oh I was looking for someone here to create a design, I understand this is the wrong forum for that. Where should I post instead?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Oh I was looking for someone here to create a design, I understand this is the wrong forum for that. Where should I post instead?

Your tattooist is the one that should design your tattoo that is their job.

pamelahoward
Participant
@pamelahoward

Your tattooist is the one that should design your tattoo that is their job.

Description of this sub-forum is “Need a custom design? Post your request here”, I was hoping to get multiple designs to decide between instead of going back and forth corresponding with my tattooist.

jeff2020
Participant
@jeff2020

Yes and once upon a time it was quite an active part of the forum for that purpose also. not so much any more. bu i know @turbosatan has plans for it perhaps for now it would be best for us to help you find a artist that would be good for the design phase.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.