Sally_Galaxy
    Participant
    @sally_galaxy

anyoen here listen to Black Metal? check this place out. They’ve got some good stuff(t-shirts) from some really obscure bands…. hard to find….

Gorgoroth
    Kataklysm
    Naglfar
    Celtic Frost
    Hypocrisy
    Bathory
    Carcass

more… here… Link Removed Please Put Links in Signature Space

theres tshirts there for all these bands. they’re hard to find shirts and they’re only $20 bucks!

so excited.. These bands are normally so hard to find.

skelly
    Participant
    @skelly

i love black metal. but carcass aint black metal… there good but not black nor is frost or gorgoroth…

bring me some 1349….morigan….dark throne 🙂

Mad_butcher
    Participant
    @mad_butcher

I lisen to some BM.. Satyricon, and some of the old dimuborgir (For all tid)

But thrash metal is the thing:D

Kreator,Destruction,Exodus,Overkill, Sodom,Tankard,Vio-lence,Violator,Wiplash,Sabbat and old Testament:)

Lich king and Havok, Gamabomb are some of the new wave thrash i like:)

theradpotato
    Participant
    @theradpotato

Yeah, Kataklysm isn’t black metal either… Neither is Hypocrisy…

I’m not huge into black metal, but I like it sometimes. Have you guys heard Wolves in the Throne Room? I like them quite a bit, also just the stuff like Immortal, Emperor, etc. but I haven’t delved into black metal as I have other subgenres.

Mad_butcher: have you heard Morbid Saint? Possibly my favorite thrash band…
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGx_lkJsCZI

I just started listening to the earlier Kreator albums and I’m digging them so far.

Mad_butcher
    Participant
    @mad_butcher
    theradpotato;35306 wrote:
    Yeah, Kataklysm isn’t black metal either… Neither is Hypocrisy…

I’m not huge into black metal, but I like it sometimes. Have you guys heard Wolves in the Throne Room? I like them quite a bit, also just the stuff like Immortal, Emperor, etc. but I haven’t delved into black metal as I have other subgenres.

Mad_butcher: have you heard Morbid Saint? Possibly my favorite thrash band…
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGx_lkJsCZI

I just started listening to the earlier Kreator albums and I’m digging them so far.

Hell yes.. Morbid saint are killer!!! I got the album and i payd alot for it:)

dirkster
    Participant
    @dirkster

sweet, loving the black metal..

theradpotato
    Participant
    @theradpotato

Nice, man. I don’t usually go out of my way to pay a lot of money for rare albums but I definitely get that.

This is unrelated, but… has anyone heard of Portal? the most CREEPY music ever… 1:30 to 2:15 here is a good example of what I mean.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=42291050&n=42291050&MyToken=e97c62f0-5ecc-49d9-92ac-f87ef6a38aef

mcrilly
    Participant
    @mcrilly

Gorgoroth are indeed, a Black Metal band.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgoroth

theradpotato
    Participant
    @theradpotato

Metal archives has them as black metal, so i’ll believe it :p

GoldenKizzeh
    Participant
    @goldenkizzeh

Black metal is what I started on. It was doorway into metal.

But to be honest I’ve moved past lisening to one genre anymore, and to fair i dont lisen to that much real black metal, Im not into the necro recordings and i prefer music thats just good, Black metal is only good if you have a great understanding on music and black metal, if you do then its amazing, if not it just always sounds a bit off.

Lumal
    Participant
    @lumal

Hypocrisy ain’t black, it’s more death i think.
    I love metal. Black is my least favourite, but there are some great blackmetal bands like:

Ajattara, Thyrane, Old Man’s Child.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.