Raquel
    @

first it was daniel johns(who’s totally hot) from silverchair and now its cheaster from linkin park who looks like he’s starving and had some tight ass pants on.Daniel had a v neck vest with no shirt underneath? Whats up with that. There supposed be be angry and fierce looking but it looks like the tooth fairy could win a fight with them

Toniiiiii
    @

Its a style, and they like it. 🙂

Haji DNatrix
    Participant
    @haji-dnatrix

I don’t get it… must be why it’s cool.

People sometimes do things out of their own carracter to stand out…
    It only took a day for me to go see the crapy silverchair video to witness it myself just for me to stand there with my jaw on the floor in disbelief. I was already told about it, why did I HAVE to see it… excuse me I have to go heeve.

and why the indie music…. nothing wrong with indie… but what the hell happened to SILVERCHAIR!!

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

One thing that does not help is the drunken, drug ridden whores that keep feeding them some crap to boost their egos, when in reality it’s bringing closer and closer to their own destruction. It happens in all styles of music, look at Johnny Cash he was strung out on drugs so bad, dressin’ like a more country Elvis, hell look at Elvis. It seems that the thin boney look is in, look at the models. What about heroin and those addictions? Look at the lead singer of Velvit Underground. Did anybody see how bad Axle Rose looks, it’s like a walking corpse…….

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

The fate of what drugs can do,but unfortunately without drugs how would they have sounded without them.Drugs inspired a lot of these band rock bands what music we have to listen to today and back in the 50-60 right thru till now.The drugs nowadays are alot worse and more chemical at that and it makes you wonder with the outcome of some of the ‘looks’ you get.Skinny bony f@#$heads really that cant sing for shyte.

cigarandyak
    Participant
    @cigarandyak

apparently its the hip thing to do these days.

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

Flares were in in the 60’s..bootlegged and all..now they in today.Makes you hope and pray the real music will come back too.Rock!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.