alex
    Participant
    @alex

I am getting tired of listening to the punk pop and emo-rock music that is on radio all the time (fall out boy, my chemical romance, plain white t’s, the used, etc.)

What is next?

Tom S
    Participant
    @tom-s

Techno and trance in Europe
    Hip hip and country in North America.

Look at the billboard charts and you’ll see that this is the case. Yet a lot of today’s kids like the classic rock and progressive songs of the 70s and 80s. Much of the originality in music of those periods are gone. Maybe it has to do with Clear Channel controlling most radio stations and using a formula for the playlists, maybe it has to do with the labels producing music that doesn’t sell (and blaming it on downloaders), maybe it’s that people don’t write imaginative music or play instruments anymore.

hardrockdesi4lyfe
    Participant
    @hardrockdesi4lyfe

probably more crappy music. To bring back REAL rock n’ roll the masses, there needs to be a really big band similar to Guns N’ Roses or Van Halen or AC/DC to bring good music back to the mainstream.

Biddy_Bunny
    Participant
    @biddy_bunny

I am sick of it too but sadly the stupid radio is just gonna play the same crap. Go get some CD’s.

Vince
    @

Then don’t I don’t know what radio station you listen to but I don’t hear any of that I listen to the good stuff there are some older bands coming out with some GREAT new stuff take for example a little known older band Finger Eleven their new song Paralyzer is THE best new song I have heard in a while and the rest of the CD is not bad either, you just have to look in different places to find the music!

HITMAN
    @

Hopefully……

luck will make up for the gay crap we’ve been listening to by the artist of today and give us some new, REAL, musicians who are like the old bands we love…..

like Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Queen, ZZ Top, Jimi Hendrix……

NIVELINA K
    @

Iron Maiden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy
    Participant
    @jeremy

I don’t know, but it better be a lot better than what’s going on right now. Somebody needs to step up and do something great.

James Z
    @

Probably more of the same. It’s just gonna get more and more mainstream.

jmikep69
    Participant
    @jmikep69

RIP

(1950something – 1991)

Tim
    Participant
    @tim

RJD2’s new album is crazy. Apostle of Hustle’s is legit too. Cold War Kids, Hot Chip. There’s a few serious albums. TURN OFF YOUR RADIO!!! It’s rotting your brain. Go to a private record store and ask the teller’s for advice.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.