@

Like the drummer and singer (I’m both)

emma
    Participant
    @emma

depends… if they have really, really long hair and cant sing for shit no

???ØØ?¥?
    @

of course we do! I think it is some kind of genetic deformity, we see a guy with an instrument, rocking on stage and we automatically fall in love with him… Ugly and cute do not factor in here…

This is true with a large percent of women, there will be a few exceptions.

lovnrckets
    Participant
    @lovnrckets

It worked for Marilyn Manson, and he’s like one of the ugliest men on Earth. So yes, you will do very well with the opposite sex.

good vibrations.
    Participant
    @good-vibrations

1. I dig people who can spell (intellect is a good thing…)
    2. Musical talent isn’t really a quality I go out searching for in a guy. If its there, its there. If its not, then its not.
    3. Nobody wants somebody who tries really hard. Just chill out a bit…

Maryn Bittner
    Participant
    @maryn-bittner

Does the Pope poop in the woods?

Of *course* they do. Ordinary-looking guys who treat women badly still have their choice, night after night.

JAMES M
    Participant
    @james-m

have you ever heard of Gene Simmons?

silentscreamer
    @

there are always going to be girls that are into rockers..but being in a band only gets you so far…you have to have personality too…and by the way…if your going to be one…you might want to spell it correctly…musician.:P

Devil
    @

say what now?????????

almond259
    @

They LOOOOOVE them

Evican
    Participant
    @evican

Being a female myself, I can tell you that the drummers and bassists of bands get the most attention from females, most females will tell you that too. Followed by guitarists and vocalists.

There will always be girls that are into guys in a band, but they don’t understand what comes with being with a guy who is in a band and wants to make music his career. There will be times when she will have to be left behind, or not made the priority because in some instances the band has to come first.

Although, there are some girls who just want to be ‘seen’ with guys in bands and if you’re into that, well then that’s your choice.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.