Cut Creator
    Participant
    @cut-creator

If you look at the West coast hip hop videos (even gangsta rap) everyone is just chillin and the mood is laid back. But the East/South is all hard core, stomp, head bangin etc.. I’m from the East coast but I always noticed the difference in styles.
    I am from the East but I actually prefer west.
    ooooh so you’re HNIC!! I’m new on here but read a lot about you today LOL. good answer bro

HNIC
    Participant
    @hnic

^ ^ ^ smh @ you trying to go hard on the internet, prolly never been to new york (let alone the east coast) in your whole life

well you answered the question yourself “I always noticed the difference in styles” thats all it is; a difference in styles………west coast music has more bass, that atmoshere is more laid back. east coast music tends to be more lyrically complex with more fastpace lifestyle, i wouldnt know how to describe the south right now, but the midwest is like a mix of all 3 places with its own unique style.

LOL yea Im the Notorious H.N.I.C. (its a shame you had to read about me in a hate thread but its all good), hope you didnt get a bad impression lol

BRAINCELLZ-R-DEAD
    @

I am not a hater but the east got tha head phone subway back pack raps with lame azz beatz until they went to take are beatz and now everybody sounds like the west
    I love wu tang but listen to their first album beats they are weak.
    The south seems like they need a dancing gimic to sell.
    The west is laid back with high horn beats with mega bass.
    hit tha hydralics

San_Jose_408
    Participant
    @san_jose_408

because yall always try to be hella hard but us over here in the West are hardcore regardless. if you dont like my answer, you shouldnt have asked.

now give me a thumbs down.

o.iatlhawksfan
    Participant
    @o-iatlhawksfan

I guess they’re tired from that stupid hyphy ****!!!

Braincellz what is the West coast doing right now…nada! so STFU!

Yay Area
    Participant
    @yay-area

I think west coast hip-hop is in a more laid back mood becuase of that cali smoke. You know that weed then when them rappers go in the studio they get high & have that laid back joints. They like making songs where you just in a laid back mood gettin’ high.

In the Bay Area the mood is hyper or “Hyphy”. In the Bay are songs are hyper & people are on thizz pills over here(ectasy) & get all hyper. But people smoke weed up here too.

Houston is Chopped & Screwed music where they have that Purple Sprite(ectasy). When you’re dosed out on it you listen to the slow motion music.

ATL they get Crumk cause that’s how they get donw don’t know much about them. Not really into that music.

East Coast thy usually follow the hip-hop standards becuase well that’s hip-hop’s home & you gotta follow the culture.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.