kayla g
    @

…and rock and heavy metal?
    well my name is kayla and well i like rock and all but i kinda like hip hop 2 so that what mean

Summer
    Participant
    @summer

Some of the best people in our lives may have nothing in common with us, except there good heart and soul.

wolverine15
    @

if you dont like does things yes

Kayflower
    @

no. i assume you consider yourself a very normal, girl next door kinda girl, right? yeah i’m like that. but, i like rock and punk rock too, doesn’t mean i’m bad news though.

Cinoi1551
    Participant
    @cinoi1551

What do you mean by “someone like me”? You are not describing yourself at all. All this is doing is making it sound like you think you are better than her.

In which case, yes it is weird. It is weird that you are judging someone strictly based on the type of music they listen to and not based on that person and that is just wrong.

In the case that you are not judging her, just do not partake in her taste in music. That is not weird at all, everyone is different and everyone has different tastes in things. Under no circumstances do you only have to like the people who have the same tastes in things as yourself.

kitty1972
    @

no????? the music and style in cloths is not who her personality is,is it? she is still a person…shallow thought.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.